Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Whatcha-Nail-Callit Nail Polish Set Swatches

I have some swatches of the Whatcha-Nail-Callit set nail polishes from the Ariel Collection by Sephora. Prior to this collection, the Disney collection polishes were made of of Sephora by OPI polishes, but now they are made up of Sephora X polishes, which I really like. There are six polishes in this collection, all inspired by The Little Mermaid.



From left to right: We Are In Luck Here, Hotter Under The Water, Ariel, Off The Hook, Life Is In The Bubbles, Devotin' To Floatin'


Two coats of We Are In Luck Here.


Two coats of Off The Hook.


Two coats of Devotin' To Floatin'.


Two coats of Hotter Under The Water. I had full coverage with just one coat, but I used two anyways.


One coat of Ariel over Devotin' To Floatin'.


I forgot to swatch Life Is In The Bubbles when I swatched the rest of the collection, so this is one coat over Sinful Colors Ablaze.

The formula was great for all the polishes except for Life Is In The Bubbles. Life Is In The Bubbles was really thick and I couldn't get even coverage of the glitter. My favorites from this collection are We Are In Luck Here and Devotin' To Floatin'. 




6 comments:

  1. I wish you could purchase these individually! We Are in Luck Here and Devotin' to Floatin' are stunners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you dont know precisely what you want or need, you should think over the following conclusions.
    online games empire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! :)

    We just launched Vacaville bookoo - it's a massive online yard sale for Vacaville and surrounding areas.- Thousands of people buying and selling used stuff from each other, in a fun, family-friendly way! :)

    We're getting the word out to some local bloggers, and would like to send you a free bookoo t-shirt (no strings attached!). If you would like a free t-shirt, will you send me an email at kellin@bookoo.com with your address and shirt size? I'll get it out to you right away!

    Check out the website:

    http://vacaville.bookoo.com/


    Thanks!
    Kellin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the nail polishes!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete