Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Salon Perfect - Tropical Escape

So I've done some work on my blog layout. I was just using some template provided by blogger, but decided to take the time to customize my blog. I hope everyone likes it. 

Today, I wanted to share a swatch of Salon Perfect Tropical Escape. Tropical Escape is a bright blue with turquoise shimmer. It's such a stunning color, I couldn't stop staring at my nails. 




I used two coats and the formula was really good. This was my first Salon Perfect polish and I'm hoping all their polishes are as amazing as Tropical Escape. 



2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous shade!
    I like the new layout, though may I suggest that you make your layout a bit wider, its just personal preference :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it. I made the layout a little bit bigger.

      Delete