Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award

Hey guys!


So I was totally nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely ladies over at The Happy Sloths! Basically, its a tag where you share seven facts about yourself so everyone can get to know each other a little better.


1. I am currently attending my last semester at Sacramento State. I graduate in May with a bachelor's degree in business administration with a concentration in finance. As excited as I am about graduating, it's a little nerve-racking since it'll be time to be a grown up and look into a career.

2. I have a few tattoos, and plan on getting more. As of right now, I have a tattoo of my Korean name on the back of neck, a unicorn on my right lower back, the Tokidoki skull and crossbones on my left ribs, an ice cream, cookie, cupcake, and donut on my hips. 

3. I've been reading The Child Thief by Gerald Brom. It's a different take on the story of Peter Pan and the Lost Boys. The story is pretty dark and twisted, but I'm hooked. I can't wait to finish reading it. 

4. Even though I'm 23, I just recently started wearing makeup. I have monolids which has always turned me off from wearing makeup because I just didn't know how. Incase you don't know, monolids are eyelids without a crease in them. I still don't really wear eyeshadow, but I've really gotten into wearing blush. I've anybody has any tips on applying eye make up for monolids, let me know!

5. I'm deathly afraid of birds. They really creep me out with their beady eyes and the fact that they fly. I wasn't always afraid of them though, so I'm not really sure what made me afraid of them. 

6. I live in California, but I was born in South Korea. I've lived in Korea on and off for about seven years, four years in Hawaii, and the rest here in California. 

7. I love watching tv. The shows that I'm really into right now are The Vikings, The Following, The Walking Dead, Pretty Little Liars, Go On, The New Normal, Shameless, The Americans, and Dexter. I'd probably be able to blog more if I wasn't watching so much tv. 

I nominate everyone and anyone who'd like to do this. If you do though, please leave me a comment so I can check out your blog and read your seven facts. :)

1 comment:

  1. I tried watching The Following cuz I love James Purefoy.... but the show is too intense for me lol.... I know, I'm weak!

    ReplyDelete