Monday, March 11, 2013

Hard Candy - Pee Wee Purple & Mermaid Magic

Today, I have two hard candy polishes to share with you. I used Hard Candy Pee Wee Purple as the base, and added a gradient and accent nail of Mermaid Magic. Pee Wee Purple is an amazing glass-flecked purple. In the bottle, the polish flashes a orangish gold, but it doesn't really translate onto the nails very well. Mermaid Magic is made up of teal glitter and larger purple hex glitter in a clear base.








I used two coats of Pee Wee Purple. On my accent nail, I topped off Pee Wee Purple with two coats of Mermaid Magic. The swatch on the nail wheel is what two coats of Mermaid Magic looks like by itself. The formula on these polishes were great and gave me no problems. You probably could wear Mermaid Magic on its own but I tend to layer glitters that don't have complete coverage. I have really been loving all the Hard Candy polishes so far. 






1 comment:

  1. That looks so rad! What a killer colour combo.

    ReplyDelete