Friday, January 18, 2013

Sephora X - Deranged

Hello!

I have another Sephora X polish I'd like to share with you, Deranged. On Sephora's website Deranged is described as a "micro-sparkle deep eggplant metallic w/rainbow shimmer." I agree with the micro-sparkle and deep eggplant part, but I wouldn't consider this polish metallic nor does it contain rainbow shimmer.  This is an shimmery eggplant purple with blue and, I want to say red, shimmer running through it. Take a look for yourself!








I used two coats in my pictures above. The formula is a little on the thin side, and my first coat turned out very streaky, making me a little worried. Fortunately, this polish only needed two coats, and I love it. I will be picking up more polishes from the Sephora X line for sure.

Thanks for  stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment