Sunday, November 25, 2012

Revlon Rain Forest + Gold Glitter

Hello!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I know I did. It was nice to spend some time with the family and not have to worry about school or work.

I wanted to share a swatch of Revlon Rain Forest with you today. Rain Forest is dark green jelly with green glass-flecks. For fun, I added a coat of an unnamed gold glitter polish that I got as a free gift from Wet Seal over the weekend.



I used two coats of Rain Forest and had no problems with application. I do have a bald spot on my middle finger in the pictures, but I think that was on me since I was painting my nails in the dark. I used one thick coat of the gold glitter, which was extremely thick and goopy. I kinda regretted adding the gold glitter because it really covered up the gorgeous glass-flecks in Rain Forest, but I probably will change my nails today, so no biggie. 




1 comment:

  1. I've used Rain Forest in a couple of nail art designs, but I've never worn it by itself before--it looks totally gorgeous!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete