Monday, October 15, 2012

Wet N Wild Magnetic Effect Swatches

Hey there!

Today I have swatches of four Wet N Wild Magnetic Effect polishes. I have Don't Break The Circuit, I Won't Repel You, Bad For Credit Cards, and Igniting The Spark. I wasn't going to post these until I got all of the polishes from this collection, but I haven't been able to find the rest of the collection in my area.



Don't Break The Circuit with the magnetic that came included on the cap.


I Won't Repel You also with the magnet that came included on the cap. 


Bad For Credit Cards with a Born Pretty Store star magnet. 


Igniting The Spark with a Nails Inc magnet that is included on the cap.

I used two coats of polish in my pictures, though I think a few fingers may have a third just because the magnetic effect didn't turn out the way I liked. The formula didn't give me any problems, and I really didn't have an issue with the magnets. The magnetic effect turned out really nice, a lot nicer than the Nails Inc magnetic polishes in my opinion.  I love how distinctive the patterns turned out. 

I think these polishes are worth picking up if you find them, especially since these are cheaper than most on the market. I got these for $4.99 each at CVS. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment