Saturday, October 27, 2012

Color Club - Ho-Ho-Holly

Here is the second polish I own from the Color Club Winter/holiday 2012 collection Winter Affair, Ho-Ho-Holly. Ho-Ho-Holly is a golden green shimmer with flashes of turquoise.  This isn't your usual Christmas tree green. Look at how shimmery and glowy (is that even a word) this polish is!




Ho-Ho-Holly is pretty thin, and I needed three coats.  Luckily the formula didn't give me any problems and dried very quickly.

Its almost Halloween, and I've been rocking Christmas polishes. I need to do some Halloween nails before its too late! Maybe that's what my next post will be. 







2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful green! Great for a holiday polish but not so "Christmas tree" green that it wouldn't work all year round. Those are the kinds of holiday polishes I really love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This is definitely a year round "holiday" polish.

      Delete