Saturday, September 8, 2012

Jelly Sandwich w/ Zoya Frida and Maisie

Hi there!

I can't believe its been so long since the last time I've blogged. I just got the game Dead Island, and I'm completely obsessed. I literally play all day long when I'm not working or going to school.  School is another reason I haven't blogged.  The fall semester just started two weeks ago and I've just been trying to get into the swing of things again. Anyways, on to the good stuff.

I have a jelly sandwich that I did using Zoya Frida and Maisie. Zoya Frida is part of the new Zoya Gloss Collection, and is a forest green jelly. 




I have so many layers of polish on in these pictures.  I used three coats of Frida, and one coat of Maisie, followed by another coat of Frida. That's along with my base coat and top coat. I really like how this turned out, and will probably try other jelly sandwich combinations later this week. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment