Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Maybelline Color Show Denim Dash

Hey there!

Today I have swatches of Maybelline Color Show Denim Dash. I got Denim Dash along with one other metallic color from this line, which I'm too lazy to dig out right now.  This was the first time trying out the Color Show line, and I really like it.

Denim Dash is a blue with silver shimmer.  I didn't know this when I first bought it, but it dries matte to give the polish a "denim" look to them.  Its more of a satiny matte, but I really liked it and it did give me a denim vibe.  I have pictures of Denim Dash with and without topcoat.  The shimmer really comes alive with the topcoat.

Without topcoat:




With topcoat:




I used two coats in the pictures above, but you may be able to get away with one. The formula was kind of thick, but it was manageable. I can't decide if I like it with our without the topcoat.  

What do you think, Matte or shiny?

No comments:

Post a Comment