Monday, June 4, 2012

Swatches: No Room For The Blues, That's Berry Daring, The Flowers Are Blue-Ming

I decided to do quick swatches of the OPI polishes I bought yesterday. It looked like a lot of people wanted to see a swatch of The Flowers Are Blue-Ming. The Flowers Are Blue-Ming is part of the Ulta exclusive Too Haute To Handle collection.


No Room For The Blues, That's Berry Daring, The Flowers Are Blue-Ming


Two coats of No Room For The Blues, two coats of That's Berry Daring, three coats of The Flowers Are Blue-Ming (may be able to get away with two)


With flash to show the holo of The Flowers Are Blue-Ming



The polishes applied great, but it may apply different on the nail, not sure though. No Room For The Blues is a beautiful bright sky blue. That's Berry Daring is a pink raspberry creme. The Flowers Are Blue-Ming a blue jelly with scattered holo, and could definitely use some top coat. The Flowers Are Blue-Ming is the only color that stood out to me in the Too Haute To Handle collection. Maybe I'll go back and get the rest of the collection anyways next time I get paid. 

Well I hope you enjoyed the swatches! Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Great swatches Helen! I got your message on my blog but I'm not sure how to contact you. Please email me whenever you have a moment. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete