Friday, June 8, 2012

For Audrey Silver Gradient

Hey everyone!

Its been a while since I've posted. I've been extremely lazy lately, and I haven't done my nails since Sunday, which is a long time for me. The nails I'm sharing with you is my current mani from Sunday.

I used China Glaze For Audrey for the base color and sponged silver on the tips using Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Celeb City, and OPI Crown Me Already.







For Audrey applied pretty smooth in two coats. The formula is a little runnier than I'd prefer, but not a big deal. I really liked the way my nails turned out. The silver was a very nice contrast, and Crown Me Already added an extra sparkle.  

It's been 5 days, and the wear and tear of this mani isn't too bad.  I have a few chips, but its not noticeable from far away. I probably will redo my nails today or tomorrow though. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. For Audrey looks so pretty with silver! Love the effect of the different glitter sizes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought I'd bling out For Audrey with the silver.

      Delete