Monday, May 21, 2012

Jelly Sandwich - Flakies

Hello everyone!

Its been a few days since I've posted but I was too busy just relaxing and enjoying being out of school before I started my full time job. I started today, but luckily it's an at-home job. Even though I'll be working from home, I'll still be pretty busy.

Today's post was inspired by Ivana from Ivana Thinks Pink.  I copied the mani she did here. Just like Ivana did I used OPI Too Hot Pink To Hold 'Em. For the flakies, I used Nubar 2010.






The flakies aren't nearly as visible in my pictures as they are in real life. I loved this combo, so subtle but very pretty. The mani looked like it was glowing. 

Neither polish gave me any trouble, but I had tons of layers. I started off with base coat of course, followed by a coat of OPI THPTHE (geez what an abbreviation). Then I followed with a coat of 2010, THPTHE, another coat of 2010, and THPTHE once again. I topped all of that with Seche Vite. So many coats of polish!

Well until next time, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment