Monday, April 30, 2012

April Haul

Hello!

Let's see what all I bought this month:
(Please ignore my gigantic unicorn pillowpet in the background, I did this in a hurry and didn't feel like retaking the pictures.)


Essence Colour & Go - Let's Get Lost, Glamorous Life, and Where is the Party?


Llarowe purchase - Hits Mari Moon Cool, Hits Specialita No Olimpio Zeus, Ludurana Aurora Boreal Reluz, Ludurana Flocado Arco-Iris.




Essie - Pink-a-Boo, No More Film


Random - Gap Gold Rush, Revlon Whimsical, L'oreal Tweet Me, Pixi Opal Sheen, and Pixel Oh Goly Gee!

I also ordered 14 Zoya polishes during their Earth Day polish exchange, but I haven't received them yet. I'll do that haul in a separate post when I finally do get them. 

How many polishes did you get this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment